KREATIVITAS GURU, MANAJEMEN KELAS DAN PRESTASI BELAJAR SISWA PADA MATA PELAJARAN PAI (Studi kasus di SMPIT Global Insani Islamic School Bekasi)

Authors

  • Ahmad Zain Sarnoto Institut PTIQ Jakarta
  • Ernawati Institut PTIQ Jakarta

Keywords:

Kreatifitas, Manajemen kelas, Prestasi belajar

Abstract

This event will be based on research by the important role carried out by PAI teachers to improve learning achievements of students in the subjects of PAI. This research includes research of korelasional consisting of three variables, namely creativity guru (X 1) and management classes (X 2) as a free variable, and learning achievements of students (Y) as variables associated with it. This research aims to find out whether there is influence the creativity of teachers and classroom management learning achievements against the students, either separately or jointly.

The population of this research is the entire Global Human SMPIT student Islamic School in Bekasi, with a total population of 178 students. As for how the withdrawal of samples in this research by using the techniques of Probability Sampling. Instrument in the collection of data on two free variables using questionnaire (question form). Data analysis techniques and results of research using the SPSS Statistical Software regression and correlation.

The results of this research in general i.e. There are positive and significant influence teachers ' creativity and management classes against the achievements of the student learning. As for those special conclusions in detail are as follows: based on the analysis of the data it can be concluded that the author do first: (1) there is a positive and significant influence teachers ' creativity toward accomplishments of the correlation coefficient with learning (ryx1) is 0.633 and the coefficient of determination R2 (R square) = 0.400, meaning that the creativity of teachers towards learning achievements amounted to 40.0% and the rest IE 60% is determined by other factors. As for the direction of regression equations (unstandardized coefficients B) Ŷ = 15.524 0.544 + X 1, which means that every one unit increase in score creativity guru will influence the improvement of learning achievement score 0,544., (2) there is a significant and positive influence on the management of class learning achievements against with the coefficient of correlation (ryx1) is 0.611 and the coefficient of determination R2 (R square) = 0.374, which means that the management of class learning achievements against amounted 37.4% and the rest IE 62.6% determined by other factors. As for the direction of regression equations (unstandardized coefficients B) Ŷ = 18.618 + 0.529 x 2, which means that each increase of one unit of score management class will affect the improvement of the learning achievement score of 0.830., (3) there is a positive and significant influence teachers ' creativity and management of class learning achievements against together with correlation coefficients (ryx1) is 0.611 and (ryx2) is 0.814 with the coefficient of determination R2 (R square) = 0.428 , which means that the creativity of teachers and classroom learning achievements against management of 42.8% and 57.2% i.e. the rest is determined by other factors. As for the direction of regression equations (unstandardized coefficients B), Ŷ = 10.825 0.344 + x 1 + X 2, 0.247 which means that every one unit increase in score creativity teacher and class management will affect the improvement of the learning achievement score of 0.591

References

Agung, I. (2010). Meningkatkan Kreativitas Pembelajaran bagi Guru: pedoman dan acuan guru dalam meningkatkan kreativitas pembelajaran siswa. Jakarta: Penerbit Bestari Buana Murni.

Arifin, Z. (1990). Evaluasi Instruksional Prinsip-Teknik-Prosedur. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Arikunto, S. (2002). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Barry, M. D. Al. (1994). Kamus Modern Bahasa Indonesia. Yogyakarta : Arloka.

Dahar, R. W. (1989). Teori-Teori Belajar & Pembelajaran. Jakarta : Erlangga.

Dalyono, M. (2006). Psikologi Pendidikan. Jakarta: PT Rineka Cipta.

Echols, J. M., & Shadily, H. (2006). Kamus Inggris Indonensia. Jakarta: Gramedia.

Fathurrahman, M. (2015). Model-model Pembelajaran Inovatif, Alternatif Disain Pembelajaran yang Menyenangkan. Yogyakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media.

Fatkuroji. (2015). Model Manajemen Pemasaran Berbasis Layanan Jasa Pendidikan pada MTs Swasta Se-Kota Semarang. Jurnal Pendidikan Islam, 9(1).

Hamalik, O. (2001). Psikologi Belajar dan Mengajar. Bandung: Sinar Baru Bandung.

Idris Usman, M. (2012). Model Mengajar Dalam Pembelajaran: Alam Sekitar, Sekolah Kerja, Individual, Dan Klasikal. Lentera Pendidikan : Jurnal Ilmu Tarbiyah Dan Keguruan, 15(2), 251–266. https://doi.org/10.24252/lp.2012v15n2a10

Mulyasa, E. (2005). Menjadi guru professional menciptakan pembelajaran kreatif dan menyenangkan. Bandung : remaja Rosdakarya.

Mustofa, G. E. (2015). NILAI PENDIDIKAN DALAM SURAT LUQMAN AYAT KE 12 SAMPAI KE-19 DALAM KITAB TAFSIR AL MISBAH. Manarul Qur’an, 15(1), 62–80.

Nasional, D. P. (2002). Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.

Purwanto, N. (2003). Psikologi Pendidikan. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.

Raharjo, A. T. (2010). Hubungan Antara Multiple Intelligence dengan Prestasi Belajar Siswa Kelas XI di SMANegeri 10 Malang. Jurnal Psikologi, 5(2), 315.

Riyanto, Y. (2012). Paradigma Baru Pembelajaran: Sebagai Referensi Bagi Pendidik Dalam Implementasi Pembelajaran Yang Efektif dan Berkualitas. Jakarta: Kencana.

Rohidi, T. R. (1994). Pendekatan Sistem Sosial Budaya dalam Pendidikan. Semarang: IKIP Semarang Press.

Sarnoto, A. Z. (2011). Kontribusi Aliran Psikologi Behaviorisme Terhadap Perkembangan Teori Ilmu Komunikasi. Statement, 1(2), 1–17.

Sarnoto, A. Z. (2012a). Belajar dalam Perspektif Psikologi dan Islam. Madani Institute, 1(2), 41–50.

Sarnoto, A. Z. (2012b). Urgensi Supervisi Pengajaran Dalam Meningkatkan Profesionalisme Guru. Statement, 2(3), 81–92. https://jurnal.pmpp.or.id/index.php/statement/article/view/22

Sarnoto, A. Z. (2013). Implikasi Teologis Profesi Guru Dalam Pendidikan. 2(2), 1–7.

Sarnoto, A. Z. (2014a). Kecerdasan Emosional Dan Prestasi Belajar: Sebuah Pengantar Studi Psikologi Belajar. In Profesi (Vol. 4).

Sarnoto, A. Z. (2014b). Pesantren Dan Kurikulum Pembelajaran Dalam Dinamika Politik Pendidikan Di Indonesia. https://jurnalmadani.or.id/index.php/madaniinstitute/article/view/119

Sarnoto, A. Z. (2016). PENGANTAR STUDI PENDIDIKAN BERBASIS AL QUR’AN : MANAJEMEN PENDIDIKAN DALAM PERSPEKTIF AL-QUR’AN. Madani Institute, 5(2), 97–107.

Sarnoto, A. Z. (2017a). Aspek Kemanusiaan Dalam Pembelajaran Humanistik Pada Anak Usia Dini. Profesi, 6(1), 108–114. https://jurnal.pmpp.or.id/index.php/profesi

Sarnoto, A. Z. (2017b). Sumber Daya Manusia Dalam Pendidikan. Madani Institute, 6(2), 1–10. https://www.scribd.com/doc/97542011/Sumber-Daya-Manusia-Dalam-Pendidikan

Sarnoto, A. Z., & Andini, D. (2017). Sikap sosial dalam kurikulum 2013. MADANI Institute, 6(1), 59–70.

Sarnoto, A. Z., & Gunadi, N. (2013). KEPEMIMPINAN PADA LEMBAGA PENDIDIKAN DALAM PEMBINAAN PROFESIONALISME GURU. https://jurnalmadani.or.id/index.php/madaniinstitute/article/view/105

Sarnoto, A. Z., & Suryanto, D. (2017). PENGARUH MOTIVASI BELAJAR DAN PROFESIONALISME GURU TERHADAP PRESTASI SISWA. https://jurnal.pmpp.or.id/index.php/profesi

Senjaya, W. (2008). Strategi Pembelajaran; Berorientasi Standar Proses Pendidikan. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.

Shihab, M. Q. (2005). Tafsir Al Misbah, Pesan, Kesan dan Keserasian Al Quran (IV). Jakarta: Lentera Hati.

Shihab, M. Q. (2006). Tafsir Al-Misbah, Pesan, Kesan dan Keserasian AL-Qur’an (vI).

Slameto. (2011). Model PAIKEM. Semarang: UNNES.

Sukadinata, N. S. (2004). Landasan Psikologi Proses Pendidikan. Bandung PT Remaja Rosdakary.

Sukmadinata, N. S. (2010). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Bandung: remaja Rosyda Karya.

Suryabrata, S. (2004). Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta : Raja Grafindo Persada.

Thalib, S. B. (2010). Psikologi Pendidikan Berbasis Analisis Empiris Aplikatif.

Published

2018-08-16

How to Cite

Sarnoto, A. Z., & Ernawati. (2018). KREATIVITAS GURU, MANAJEMEN KELAS DAN PRESTASI BELAJAR SISWA PADA MATA PELAJARAN PAI (Studi kasus di SMPIT Global Insani Islamic School Bekasi). Madani Institute : Jurnal Politik, Hukum, Ekonomi, Pendidikan Dan Sosial-Budaya, 7(2), 99-113. Retrieved from https://jurnalmadani.or.id/index.php/madaniinstitute/article/view/235

Most read articles by the same author(s)

1 2 3 > >>